Healthy Living Made Easier
We are here to help you
Healthcare Solutions has a dedicated team of Nurse Practitioners who are committed to providing personalized patient care. Our on-site healthcare clinics provide comprehensive healthcare that includes wellness opportunities, preventative care, urgent care and disease management. Patient care is our top priority. Healthcare Solutions’ Nurse Practitioners are specifically chosen for the particular needs of your on-site clinic, in order to provide various health services customized to your employee demographics. Some examples of these are:
Some things we can help you with
- Physical exams
- Wellness checks
- Treatment of acute infections (ex: ear, tonsils, colds, flu)
- Diagnosis & treatment of chronic health conditions (ex: asthma, diabetes, arthritis, hypertension, depression)
- Order and interpret lab tests and x-rays
- Prescribe & manage medications
- Provide personal healthcare coordination
- Suture wounds
- Treat sexually transmitted disease & provide counseling
- Smoking cessation plans
- Weight loss plans
- Referrals to specialists as needed
- On-site HRA assessments and age appropriate lab screenings
- On-site annual flu vaccine administration
Some commonly asked questions:
We offer blood draws at most locations at least once a month. You can call 602-424-2101 to schedule an appointment or to find out what date and time your facility will be doing labs.
We see all employees of our contracted companies at their clinics, we can also see spouses and their dependents if they are insured through their employer.
You can call our corporate office at (602) 424-2101 to schedule from 8am-4pm M-F, on the patient portal or online at the top right corner of this website.
If you are insured and are employed by one of our clients, you can be seen for free. The only cost would be if you are not insured and if you are needing blood work.
We offer two main types of appointments: telehealth which are completed remotely, over the phone and in person appointments to be seen in the clinic by a family nurse practitioner.
Still have questions?
Do not worry, we have our team members ready and waiting to answer you questions. Call or email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.