Healthy Living Made Easier
We are here to help you
Healthcare Solutions has a dedicated team of Nurse Practitioners who are committed to providing personalized patient care. Our on-site healthcare clinics provide comprehensive healthcare that includes wellness opportunities, preventative care, urgent care and disease management. Patient care is our top priority. Healthcare Solutions’ Nurse Practitioners are specifically chosen for the particular needs of your on-site clinic, in order to provide various health services customized to your employee demographics. Some examples of these are:
Some things we can help you with
- Physical exams
- Wellness checks
- Treatment of acute infections (ex: ear, tonsils, colds, flu)
- Diagnosis & treatment of chronic health conditions (ex: asthma, diabetes, arthritis, hypertension, depression)
- Order and interpret lab tests and x-rays
- Prescribe & manage medications
- Provide personal healthcare coordination
- Suture wounds
- Treat sexually transmitted disease & provide counseling
- Smoking cessation plans
- Weight loss plans
- Referrals to specialists as needed
- On-site HRA assessments and age appropriate lab screenings
- On-site annual flu vaccine administration
Some commonly asked questions:
We offer blood draws at most clinic locations at least once a month. We also offer weekday lab draws at our corporate clinic in Central Phoenix by appointment only. You can call 602-424-2101 to schedule an appointment or to find out what date and time your facility will be doing blood draws.
We see all employees of contracted companies at their clinics or at the corporate clinic in Central Phoenix by appointment. We can also see spouses and their dependents if they are insured through their employer.
You can call our corporate office at (602) 424-2101 to schedule from 8am-4pm M-F, with the patient portal button at the top left corner this website, or with the appointment request button at the top right corner of this website.
If you work for on of the companies contracted with Healthcare Solutions Centers, LLC, you can be seen at no cost for most visits. Visits that might cost you money are lab draws for certain diagnosis and patients that do not have health insurance.
We offer two main types of appointments:
- Telehealth which are completed remotely over the phone or via the Doximity HIPAA approved telemedicine app
- In person appointments to be seen in the clinic by a family nurse practitioner, registered nurse, or license practical nurse
Other appointments completed by other medical professionals include:
- COVID-19 rapid testing clinics
- Flu pop-up clinics
- Lab draws
Still have questions?
Do not worry, we have our team members ready and waiting to answer you questions. Call or email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.