Healthcare Solutions Centers allows employers to provide convenient, quality health care to their employees, while decreasing the employer’s overall health care cost. Our on-site, near-site and off-site clinics are staffed by highly trained medical practitioners who will become your company’s health care advocate.
Your clinics will be used for a variety of situations for your employees. From health assessments, treating illness and injury to health promotion and disease prevention, we will help your workforce become more healthy and productive than ever before.
Healthcare Solutions Centers are your advocate in the never-ending battle against rising healthcare costs.
- Reduced healthcare cost
- Increase employee morale
- Minimize days absent
- Increase employee retention
- Maintain productivity
- Create a customized program
- Perfect for self-insured companies
How Employees Benefit
- Eliminate co-pays & deductibles
- Wipe out time wasted in waiting rooms
- On-site…No drive time to health clinic
- Diagnosis & treatment of acute and chronic conditions
- Management of chronic conditions
- Smoking cessation & weight loss plans
- First line medication on site
- Prescriptions written on site
- Generic drug plans
- All services HIPPA compliant
- Strictly confidential & voluntary
- Quick & easy specialist referrals
On-site clinics are a win-win for everyone involved.
We reduce your company’s healthcare costs with your own on-site healthcare clinic. We are a team of highly skilled medical practitioners dedicated to providing your employees with high quality healthcare while reducing your company’s overall healthcare cost.
Imagine the effects of having a healthcare clinic right at your worksite. Think about how much better your employees will feel & perform, knowing that they work for an employer who has provided them with the most options & convenience for their health & well-being. Now, imagine doing all of this while reducing your overall spending on healthcare & related costs…Service you can trust, savings you can count.
- Physical exams
- Wellness checks
- Treatment of acute infections (ex: ear, tonsils, colds, flu)
- Diagnosis & treatment of chronic health conditions (ex: asthma, diabetes, arthritis, hypertension, depression)
- Order and interpret lab tests and x-rays
- Prescribe & manage medications
- Provide personal healthcare coordination
- Suture wounds
- Treat sexually transmitted disease & provide counseling
- Smoking cessation plans
- Weight loss plans
- Referrals to specialists as needed
- Direct reduction in claims generated through reduced primary care and office visits
- Effective disease prevention and chronic disease control
- Higher use of generic medications
- Low cost supplies and operating expenditures with no mark-up
- Cash pay and low-cost radiology work
- Improved employee retention and reduced time away from work
- Decrease in self-referrals and unnecessary referrals to specialists
- Long-term improvement in employee wellness and decrease in disease incidence
- Low administrative overhead