COVID-19 Resource Center
Our response to the on-going pandemic
These are unprecedented times, and our goal is to help keep you up to date on the ever changing COVID-19 pandemic. Get new and up to date information to help you stay happy, healthy and COVID-19 free. We stand ready to help you be more informed during this global pandemic. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at 602-424-2101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer three different types of COVID-19 testing:
- Diagnostic PCR Nasopharyngeal & Buccal Swabs – Best for symptomatic persons that do not need rapid results- the gold standard COVID-19 test.
- Rapid antigen testing – Best for symptomatic persons that need rapid results.
- Rapid antibody testing – Best for asymptomatic persons that has had known exposure to COVID-19.
Find a COVID-19 Testing site near you:
COVID-19 Work Safety Program
Our goal is to make sure your company remains a safe workplace throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. The COVID-19 Work Safety Program is assisting HR, so they do not need to handle medical issues. Employees will only return to work when an HCS provider has cleared the employee to work per integrated CDC guidelines.
Stay informed on all the important information
- Shortness of breath
- Difficultly breathing
- Fever and/or chills
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Runny nose or congestion
- Nausea and/or Vomiting
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
- PCR nasopharyngeal diagnostic viral test which tells you if you currently have the infection.
- An IgM & IgG rapid antibody test which is used for screening purposes. The test can tell you if potentially have COVID-19 and need further testing (IgM +) or if you potentially have had COVID-19 in the last one to three weeks (IgG +). Having antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, might provide protection from getting infected with the virus again for approximately three months. Not much is known about immunity and how much protection the antibodies might provide, however we are learning more every day.
COVID-19 is mainly spread though close contact from other humans which is defined within six feet of another person, respiratory droplets spread when a person who is infected talks, coughs or sneezes, and touching surfaces that could have the virus on them and then touching their eyes, nose or mouth.
The best ways to protect yourself and others are:
- Social distancing from other by at least six feet
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Cover you mouth and nose with a mask when around others to stop respiratory droplets from spreading.
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Cover both nose and mouth when sneezing, and cough into your elbow to stop respiratory droplets from spreading.
- Stay home when you are sick.